Trent is a Partner in the Business Services and Taxation Division of Sofra Partners.
Building on his experience gained from working in family business, Trent commenced his career as a Business Advisor and Accountant in 2007. He has accumulated broad experience in a range of roles including Management, Financial and Tax Accounting, working with businesses of all levels from start-up to 8 figure turnover.
Trent believes that business owners should look outside their own environment to seek an advantage and employs his broad experience in helping them do so.
From start-up to succession, Trent is passionate about working with clients with their business success, working with owners on areas including business planning, growth strategies and tax minimisation to ensure optimal outcomes. He has experience in a range of industries including (amongst others), financial services, trades, hospitality and logistics.
In addition to his business acumen, Trent is an experienced Self-Managed Superannuation Fund’s Advisor with a strong knowledge of compliance requirements in a changing environment.
Areas of expertise
- Business Planning and Development
- Monitoring Business Performance
- Taxation Planning
- Self-Managed Superannuation
- Cloud Based Business Software Tools
Appointments and Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction (Accounting, Finance & Financial Planning).